Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Update - Cary

Just talked with Cary and he still has a high fever with Sepsis (two different strains - one of which is ecoli). He is still bleeding internally which may be a result from the sepsis or ecoli (may have caused an intestine to burst).

In addition, Cary now has pneumonia with a collapsed lung.

We understand they are going to attempt a blood transfuion tomorrow.

Will post more as info becomes available.

Please continue to pray for Cary's medical condition and the doctors providing for his care. Also pray for Manda and her two small boys - for comfort, peace, and understanding.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. I'll pass on the link. All my love to Cary, Amanda, and all the family. Thinking of you constantly.
    -Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I am praying for Cary, Amanda and the entire family. I stopped to pray for you all often today at work after I saw the update from Miriam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, is there a need/ use for blood donors? I know I would happily give in his name, and I'm sure others are in the same boat. Let us know how we can help!

    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you all. If you need someone to run errands or cook or watch the boys, just let me know. I will be glad to do anything I can to help, ok?

    Meghan P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren - I'm going to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family is in constant prayer for yours. Love and peace to each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cary and Amanda. I'm praying for you both this night, that God will calm you and give you peace & comfort. My love to you both. Debbie Tyer

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so often in my thoughts and prayers as you continue this battle. May God grant you peace of mind as you put your trust in Him.

    Eva Sochor

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love you all and will be praying for you. Be strong in the faith and in the power of His might.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With the sun climbing over the mountains in North Carolina, I lift up my eyes in prayer to God for His peace and comfort for this beautiful family, His children Cary, Amanda and their boys.

    Carol Gaines

    ReplyDelete